We will show you how to edit your router settings so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to make the changes as set out below to the DHCP Settings if you wish to connect your Router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off DHCP Server on Your Router you have to activate DHCP Server on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started yet until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Once you have connected CUJO and activated DHCP mode on it, you can turn off the DHCP Server on your Router by following the steps below;
1) Login to your Virgin router using the link and credentials below;
Password: change me
2) Navigate to "Advanced settings" tab -> "DHCP"
3) Once you are in "DHCP" find CUJO device in your "DHCP lease table" and mark it as shown in the image below. This will fill in the necessary info in
"Add reserved rule". Then click "Add rule" and on the bottom right hit "Apply" button.
4) After the settings are applied scroll back up to the top of the "DHCP" settings and change "Starting local address" to the one that we reserved for CUJO
( in our case it was 192.168.0.22) and change "Number of CPEs" to 1. Scroll back down to the bottom of the page and hit the "Apply" button.
5) Reboot CUJO and your router by unplugging trhem from the power and plugging them back in.
Once both devices reboot CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to the Virgin router.