We will show you how to turn off the DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to make the changes as set out below to the DHCP settings if you wish to connect it to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off the DHCP server on your Router you have to activate it on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started yet until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated the DHCP mode on it, you can turn off DHCP on your Router;
1) Login to your Linksys Velop Router by using the link below and credentials:
* If you have created your own password or Smart WiFi account use it to log in to the Router
2) Press on "Linksys Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi" logo
3) Enter your router password. Default is "admin"
4) In the bottom right corner select "CA"
NOTE: If the “CA” does not show up and UI takes you directly into the LSWF UI page, please clear browser cache, or use another browser.
If “CA” still doesn’t show up, factory reset the Linksys Velop Router and repeat step 1
5)Navigate again to "Router Settings" -> "Connectivity" -> "Local Network"
Click "Edit" button located next to "Router Details"
Uncheck "Enabled" box next to DHCP Server
To save changes click "Apply" button.
6) Reboot CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back)
Once both devices reboot, CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to Linksys Velop router.