We will show you how to turn a EnMesh router to Bridge mode. This router is capable working as mesh network in Bridge mode.
You will have to change this router to Bridge mode if you wish to connect it to CUJO in "Bridge mode".
Router as Access Point:
At this point don't connect your CUJO to your Network just yet, and follow below steps:
1) Login to your EnMesh Router by using below link and credentials:
2) Navigate to "Interfaces" menu -> "WAN".
Select "Bridge mode" under "Operation Mode" and click "Save & Apply" button as show below;
Now your EnMesh Router is operating in Bridge mode
At this point you could connect CUJO between your ISP Router and your EnMesh router;
- Connect CUJO's bottom Ethernet port to your ISP Router which provides DHCP server and serves as Internet source.
- Connect CUJO's top Ethernet port to WAN port of your EnMesh Router operating in Bridge mode.
- Power on the CUJO by plugging in the power cord into the power socket
If you did everything correctly as described above, your CUJO will be up and running and will start protecting your Network from Hackers.