We will show you how to turn off the DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to make the changes as set out below in the routers LAN settings if you wish to connect the router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just the bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off the DHCP server on your Router you have to activate it on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started yet until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated the DHCP mode on it, you can turn off DHCP on your Router;
1) Login to your TP-link C series router using the link and credentials below;
2) Press on Advanced tab at the top of the page
3) Navigate to "DHCP" -> "DHCP Settings".
4) Check "Disable" in DHCP server option
To save changes click "Apply" button
4) Reboot CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back)
Once both devices reboot, CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to Arris Router.