We will show you how to turn off the DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to make changes to the DHCP Settings as set out below if you wish to connect your Router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off the DHCP Server on Your Router you have to activate the DHCP Server on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated the DHCP mode on it, you can turn off DHCP Server on your Router by following the steps below;
1) Login to your FRITZ!Box router. Default login link below:
2) Set your router user interface to "Advanced view". You can do so by clicking the three dot button in the top righthand corner, then clicking the "Advanced View" button:
3) Navigate to "Home Network" -> "Home Network Overview" -> "Network Settings" -> "IPv4 Addresses"
4) In the "IPv4 Addresses" window:
Uncheck "Enable DHCP server"
Uncheck "User Router as DHCP Server"
To save changes, click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window. This will reboot your router.
5) Reboot CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back).
Once both devices reboot CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to your FRITZ!Box router.