We will show you how to turn a Linksys Velop Router into an Access Point.
You have to change this router to become an Access Point if you wish to connect it to CUJO in "Bridge mode".
Router as Access Point
At this point don't connect your CUJO to your Network just yet, and follow steps below:
1) Login to your Linksys Velop Router by using the link below and credentials:
2) Press on "Linksys Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi" logo
3) Enter your router password. Default is "admin"
4) In the bottom right corner select "CA"
NOTE: If the “CA” does not show up and UI takes you directly into the LSWF UI page, please clear browser cache, or use another browser.
If “CA” still doesn’t show up, factory reset the Linksys Velop Router and repeat step 1)
5) Navigate to "Router Settings" -> "Connectivity" -> "Internet Settings"
Under IPv4 and "Type of Internet Connection" click on the "Edit" button as shown below
6) Select "Bridge Mode" under "Connection Type" and click "Apply"
Now your Linksys Velop router is acting as Access Point.
At this point you may connect CUJO between your ISP Router and your Access Point
- Connect CUJO's bottom Ethernet port to your ISP Router which provides DHCP server and serves as Internet source.
- Connect CUJO's top Ethernet port to any WAN port of your Linksys Velop Router acting as an Access Point.
If you did everything correctly as described above, your CUJO will be up and running and will start protecting your Network.