We will show you how to turn off the DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to change the DHCP Settings as set out below if you wish to connect your Router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off the DHCP Server on Your Router you have to activate the DHCP Server on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated the DHCP mode on it, you can turn off the DHCP Server on your Router by following the steps below;
1) Login to your Zoom router. Default login link below:
2) Navigate to "Basic" -> "Setup" page and under "LAN" section change the "IPv4 Address" to 10.0.0.1
Then click the "Apply" button
3) After changing the IP Address the router will reboot. To log back in use this link: http://10.0.0.1
4) Navigate to "Basic" -> "DHCP" page
Select "No" on "DHCP server"
To save changes, click the "Apply" button.
5) Reboot CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back).
Once both devices reboot CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to your Zoom router.