We will show you how to turn off the DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You will need to change the DHCP Settings as set out below, if you wish to connect your router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off the DHCP server on your Router you have to activate it on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started yet until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated DHCP mode on it, you can turn off DHCP on your Router;
1) In order to set up Ubiquiti Unifi router you have had a "Ubiquiti Unifi Controller" already set up. Launch it, press "Launch a Browser to Manage the Network" button and login to configuration page using your login credentials.
2) Navigate to "Settings" -> "Network"
3) On the "LAN" row select "Edit" button
4) In "Edit Network - LAN" screen change router's IP to 10.0.0.1 and disable DHCP server
Change "Gateway/Subnet" to 10.0.0.1/24
Deselect checkbox "Enable DHCP server"
To save changes click "Save" button
5) Reboot both CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back) and router
Once both devices reboot, CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to Ubiquiti Unifi Router.