To set up CUJO with the Google WiFi router you must use - Bridge mode.
Before changing the mode of your Google WiFi we would like to draw to your attention the following:
* Google WiFi router in "Bridge mode" will lose the ability to work as a mesh network
* Google WiFi router in "Bridge mode" may lose some advanced features like Philips Hue pairing and controls, Guest Wi-Fi.
To connect in Bridge mode you will need to have an additional router with DHCP server enabled, this is usually your ISP’s (internet service provider) router/modem combo box. We will call it the source router.
Before continuing make sure:
DHCP server is enabled in the source router
DHCP server is disabled and not running on CUJO (if not set otherwise default setting is DHCP off)
First you will need to open your Google WiFi mobile app and set it to bridge mode:
1) On "Settings" section choose "Network settings"
2) In "Network" section select your WiFi network
3) Choose option "Network mode"
4) Choose your main Google WiFi router
5) Change device mode from NAT to Bridge mode and hit SAVE button
Now your Google WiFi will function in bridge mode.
It’s time to connect your CUJO device:
Disconnect your Google WiFi from source router.
Connect your CUJO bottom port with source router and any of the LAN ports using the ethernet cable.
Connect your CUJO top port with any available Google WiFi port.
Plug in the power cord to your CUJO device.
Once CUJO starts, it will protect your network.