We will show you how to turn off DHCP Server and change your Router's IP address so CUJO can work in DHCP mode.
You need to make changes to the DHCP Settings as set out below if you wish to connect your Router to CUJO in "DHCP mode".
At this point your CUJO has to be connected using just bottom CUJO port:
Activate DHCP mode using CUJO app:
Before turning off DHCP Server on your Router you have to activate it on CUJO (DHCP server will not be started until you reboot CUJO).
If you see the manual setup instructions page on the CUJO app, this means the DHCP server was activated on CUJO.
Turn OFF DHCP Server on your Router:
Once you have connected CUJO and activated DHCP mode on your CUJO device you can turn off DHCP on your router;
1) Login to your Verizon router using the link and credentials below;
Password: is provided by your ISP and located on your router
2) Navigate to "My Network" -> "Network Connections"
Click the "Action" button for your "Network (Home/Office)"
3) On "Network (Home/Office) Properties" window press the "Settings" button
4) On "Network (Home/Office) Properties" change the information as set out below:
Change the "IP Address Distribution" option to "Disabled"
To save the changes click "Apply" button.
5) Your Router will stop the DHCP service immediately without the need for a reboot.
6) Reboot CUJO (unplug power from CUJO and plug it back).
Once both devices reboot, CUJO will start protecting all your network devices connected to Verizon router.