To set up CUJO with the Google OnHub router you must use - Bridge mode.
Before changing the mode of your Google OnHub we would like to draw to your attention the following:
* Google OnHub router in "Bridge mode" will lose the ability to work as a mesh network
* Google OnHub router in "Bridge mode" may lose some advanced features like Philips Hue pairing and controls, Guest Wi-Fi.
To connect in Bridge mode you will need to have an additional router with DHCP server enabled, this is usually your ISP’s (internet service provider) router/modem combo box. We will call it source router.
Before continuing make sure:
DHCP server is enabled in source router
DHCP server is disabled and not running in CUJO (if not set otherwise default setting is DHCP off)
First you have to open your OnHub mobile app and set it to bridge mode:
1) Setting button
2) In Hardware section select your router
3) Choose option “Device mode”
4) Change device mode from NAT to Bridge mode and hit SAVE button
Now your OnHub will function in bridge mode.
It’s time to connect your CUJO device:
Disconnect your OnHub from source router.
Connect your CUJO bottom port with source router and any of the LAN ports using the ethernet cable.
Connect your CUJO top port with any availble OnHub port.
Plug in the power cord to your CUJO device.
Once CUJO starts, it will protect your network.
* OnHub router in "Bridge mode" may lose some advanced features. Please see your router's documentation for more information.